My Oxygen Region is East Germany...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tomorrow's my Birthday!





Tommorow is Bella's birthday. Today after music class we arrived home to find a package on our doorstep from Grandmere. Bella was very excited simply because she LOVES boxes. In fact, I think boxes are a babies best friend.

We are very busy planning a party for Brian and Bella. It will be interesting to see how Bella responds to so many people in our flat. She is very social but I still think she will be a bit stunned.

So...enjoy the photos! I have posted two of her attacking the box from Grandmere. One of her wearing her new duck pajamas and bear house shoes and one of Bella with her Troll from Auntie Sarah.

2 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger snowmermaid said...

You little box car willie!

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bella's makin him walk by pulling his hair along!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home