My Oxygen Region is East Germany...

Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall is here

Here is another picture of the wonderful Bakfiets bike. Bella and her friend and downstairs neighbor Marietta are about to go for a ride.

Mama and Isha look lovely in the park.

Bella enjoys the park, too.

I thought these pictures were so good I had to put two in, even though they are similar. Bella is looking particularly beautiful in these. You can also see how grown up she looks.

When Bella was an infant she was completely fascinated by our overhead light. I would hold her horizontally and she would delight in looking at it. Now Isha does the same. I decided to take a picture of it from their perspective so we can all share in appreciation of "the object". It has the power to soothe even the crankiest little person.

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger snowmermaid said...

Bella's hair is beautiful and looks so soft.Those blue eyes are dreamy, too! The magical bike looks like one of the best purchases you've made yet! It reminds me of a sled bike. Rachel will have the best toned legs in Leipzig.I see photos of Isha and keep thinking I've seen that little face somewhere...oh, yea=a little Uncle Sam Hopkins!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Love and Peace said...

Those eyes of her's are just amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home