My Oxygen Region is East Germany...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Message for April from a crafty elf

Bella took time out of her busy schedule (see Christmas present sweat shop below) to write a message for our friend April. April has just had another surgery in her battle with cancer and we wanted to wish her a speedy recovery. You can find a link to her blog at the right; it is very interesting and informative - Bella recommends it!
Here Bella shows April her favorite new skill - hiding - at which she is now an expert.
Bella has been spending time on new art projects that will eventually be Christmas presents. Don't look too hard - some of these may be for you! She enjoys gluing, painting, gluing, drawing, gluing & gluing. We hope you like glue.

Here is another shot of Bella hard at work.

3 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bella is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to meet her. Tell her I said "thank-you" so very kindly, dear lady, for my get well message.

See you guys soon!

Love, April

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger snowmermaid said...

I am so happy you three will get to visit with April and be together!
I am enjoying reading her blog and am in awe of her courage, intelligence, and tenacity.
She is an inspiration to me and I feel honored to be touched by her very being.April, I love you and am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way daily, even hourly.

Gran Mere is Nana is Sherry is Rachel's Mom and I have even more aliases!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Gran Mere,

I love the alias. I assume that it's perhaps a German name for grandmother.

I am so glad to hear that you are reading my blog. Your words touched my heartstrings deeply. Thank you so much for saying them. I need all the encouragement that I can get these days. I have many days where I'm really scared, but I don't let anybody know. As my sister said, don't speak "evil" out loud for the Devil to play on your mind, but rather speak to God in your heart and prayers.

Thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers so often.

You have a beautiful little granddaughter by the way, and I can't wait to meet mother/daughter.

Love, April

 

Post a Comment

<< Home